CALL ME GOD


Call me God
Call me Him
Call me Holy Spirit
Call me The Way
Call me Christ
Call me Allah
Call me Elohim
Call me Jehovah
Call me The One
Call me Universe
Call me Spirit
Call me Collective Consciousness
Call me Authentic Self
Call me Inner Knowing
Call me Love
Call me the signpost finally seen
Call me the heirloom finally found
Call me the friend who picked up the phone
Call me the teacher who altered your course
Call me that unexpected check
Call me rain after drought
Call me Supermoon
Call me a song finished
Call me an idea conceived
Call me health restored
Call me the new life born
Call me the soul called Home
Call me anything
Call me anytime
Just call me
Or don’t call Me
I’ll still be here
I’ll still be there
I’ll still be in you
I’ll still be around you
I’ll still be of you
I’ll still be for you
Call me what you need
Call me when you need
Call me how you need
But don’t call me revenge
Don’t call me persecution
Don’t call me stolen loved ones
Don’t call me execution
Don’t call me anger
But rather call me forged peace
Call me agreed calm
Call me continual communication
Call me inconvenient compromise 
Call me a new beginning
Call us a new beginning
Call us the way
Call us one
I will always answer

                                                                                     - Lisa Puzo Strickland 2014


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Tips to Get Back-to-Work Ready!

They Came Quietly.

5 Ways to Hear Your Intuitive Voice